Monday, October 2, 2023

Hearthtops and Disney Goofy?

 I did an online search looking for Disney Goofy merchandise. I came across a site of Hearthrops. It has this really cool 3d zippered hoodie. I think it is awesome. It is not the only one with Goofy on it.  This is the first time I have come across this site. I am glad I did. 


Walt Disney Goofy Hoodie 3D Zipper Hoodie. At $39.99, I think the price is really good, The sizes come from a s to a 5xl. I have no doubt that I will find one in my size. 

One totally awesome Goofy zippered hoodie.

I am glad they don't have just one totally cool Goofy jacket. They also have a Goofy Disney Over Print 3D Hoodie Zip Hoodie. One just does a Goofy search at their site to find the other totally cool Goofy items at their online store. My search found 17 items. 

I do not have any experience with this site nor am I paid by them to show the above. I am just a big fan of Disney's Goofy and like to search for his merchandise.  















TomLeeM

2023 / 10 / 02

Big Goofy Guy








No comments:

Post a Comment