Monday, October 2, 2023

Goofy items at Etsy?

 I like doing online searches. I also like doing the searches for things I am interested in and/or like to collect. It is during one of these searches that I found that the Etsy site has a lot of Goofy items; with some being really cool. Here is my search results for Goofy Merchandise. One of the cool Goofy items is the Goofy Blanket. Here is one for the Goofy fleece blanket

These are currently (as of 2023 / 10 / 02 ) on sale, even their regular price seems really good and affordable (I guess it would depend on their quality but I just found them online and shown it here. If and when I get them, I will post my experience with them at this blog).

The above and below are just two of the items found at the Etsy site. They have a lot of Goofy items there. Just click here at Goofy at Etsy to find them. 



photos taken from the Etsy site.
(when searching for these photos, I found that there are other designs for Goofy blanket). 








TomLeeM

2023 / 10 / 02


Big Goofy Guy














No comments:

Post a Comment