Monday, October 2, 2023

A Lot of Disney Goofy Merchandise at Amazon?

 

Disney Goofy at Amazon

I am a big fan of Disney's Goofy. It is not easy finding merchandise with him on it. It seems that the Disney online stores don't really have much on him. I do like to do online searches. This is how I find Goofy items.

One online search led me to the Amazon website. I did a search using 'Disney Goofy' and got this result. There are a lot of his merchandise there. 
    One of the items is a Loungefly Disney Goofy Wallet.  I think it looks really cool. 



I will find other places that have Disney Goofy items and show them here when I come across / find them. I am glad other places still include Disney Goofy items. 

I bought new Crocs at their store in Kittery Maine. I found some Goofy Jibbitz to add to my shoes. It seems I could not find him online but I know they were at the store since I bought a few. 
Here is one that I found but mine were a little different. The one I have is him facing away from you but looking back at you. It is still Goofy and still cool.
Here is the one that I have on my Crocs. I wish the store had more than one. I would have gotten the other one too. 













TomLeeM

2023 / 10 / 02


BigGoofyGuy







No comments:

Post a Comment