Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Goofy Flash Drive?

It is not easy to find items / collectibles for Disney's Goofy. I have discovered a couple of Goofy flash drives - flash drives that are shaped like Goofy. I did find one from Tribe. It is neat looking.
I found another from Garunk that is really nice. I think it is more inline with the character.
Here is another from Pendrive Origianl. It looks really nice. It is more cute than it being more character like.

Goofy items seem to be on the way out. I have checked the Disney online store. They do not seem to have a lot of Goofy items and it gets less over time. Goofy will always be popular with me. 

I used to have a Goofy theme for my computer but it is unusable when Microsoft upgraded to the newer Win 7, 8 and 10. It was really nice. I found one for Windows 7 and 10.

One of the ID's I use online is BigGoofyGuy. It is also the name of my website.



No comments:

Post a Comment