Friday, November 18, 2016

Big Disney Goofy Guy - introduction

I am a guy who is big and a fan of Disney's Goofy. I think Goofy is funny and cool. I like how he does not usually give up but keeps on trying even though messes up. I find the character to be encouraging.

It is not easy to find Goofy items / collectibles. I find a lot on eBay but not a lot at the Disney store (off line or online). I do like searching for them. I guess the fun in collecting is only part having the item and part looking for them. My collection is small but nice. I did find a Goofy head pillow at Walmart (many years ago) but was not able to find another till recently at Boston Comic Con (2016).
I loved the songs in this movie.
I loved the songs on this movie too. I really liked the part where Goofy does disco. 


I have the movies A Goofy Movie and An Extremely Goofy Movie on VHS, VCD and DVD, and the soundtrack of movies on CD. I am hoping it comes out on blue ray and that one can download it or buy it on a SD card / flash drive.


Disney Wiki Goofy has information on Goofy. There is also some information on Wikipedia - Goofy.

I wanted Big Goofy Guy but it seems it was taken (the Google Blog that is but I do have a web site titled Big Goofy Guy with Homestead. It is more than just on Goofy but also about me and my interests).

No comments:

Post a Comment